Dr. Wayne Brueggen, DDS
Dr. Peters is a northern Kentucky native, but treats Anderson County as his second home. He has a wonderful wife, Leslie, and four great boys.
Dr. Peters is a 2000 graduate of the University of Louisville. He has been practicing at Family Dental Center since 2003. His interests in dentistry are sedation dentistry, implant dentistry, TMJ issues and oral surgery.
Memberships: American Academy of Dentistry, American Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Anesthesia, Fellow of International Congress of Implantology, Fellow of the Misch Implant Institute, and Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Kentucky's leading dental implantologist
- Fellow of International Congress of Implantology
- Fellow of the Misch Implant Institute
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Has placed thousands of implants